Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Progress can be noisy

Remember when I replaced the ugliest bathroom in the world?

Before:


After:


This bathroom makes me happier than chocolate cake!

Well, I also own the second ugliest bathroom in the world and it's time has come.

Anyone want an avocado toilet or sink? 


How about disco ball lighting? 


C'mon.  You know you want an avocado fiberglass shower unit:


(warning:  it leaks and has destroyed the kitchen ceiling)

Doesn't everyone need a real wood clothes hamper with a fake marble top?

I've never been a fan of the wallpaper, but it is much better than the original wallpaper we found during demolition.  Can you see the metallic paint around the orange flowers?


I am starting a "Museum of ugly wallpaper" and these two papers are exhibits A and B.

Does anyone have ugly wallpaper to donate to my new museum?

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I've also had some really really ugly wallpaper in my bathroom and kitchen, what were they thinking. I just finished watching your Craftsy class and it was GREAT!

sunny said...

I don't want to be mean, but that is an UGLY bathroom! Have fun with your transformation.

Unknown said...

OMG! That avocado gives me ideas! If you are daring and willing - give me a call, sometimes Make it Your Own needs something super ugly to make the awesome shine!