I spend most of my time machine quilting and am always learning more about it. I've read Pat's book through several times already, and I know it will live on as a reference in my sewing room. She presents excellent information about preparing your quilt top for quilting, basting, thread choice, tension, and so much more!
I spend most of the winter quilting in front of my fireplace and I have picked several projects from Pat's book to keep me busy until spring arrives!
Pat teaches how to practice quilting using decorative stitches.
I think I hear a few jelly rolls are calling my name!
She teaches how to free-motion quilt:
Pat also teaches some fun techniques like spiral quilting with your walking foot as well as combining quilting and applique:
Martingale is giving away 5 copies of Pat's book (ebooks for non US residents). Click HERE to enter the giveaway by December 1, 2016.
Check out all of the stops on Pat's book tour:
- Bonnie Hunter quiltville.blogspot.
- Pam Vieira-McGinnis pamkittymornin
- Alyce Blyth www.blossomheartquilts.
- Kimberly Einmo www.kimberlyeinmo.com/
- American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine www.allpeoplequilt.
- Mathew Boudreaux misterdomestic.net/
and instagram.com/ misterdomestic/
- Moda – Carrie Nelson blog.modafabrics.com/
- Amy Smart www.diaryofaquilter.com/
with an Interview
- Katja Marek of www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/
visit www.facebook.com/Katjas- Quilt-Shoppe and www. instagram.com/katja_marek/
- Lee Monroe www.maychappell.com/
- Jacquelynne Steves jacquelynnesteves.com/
- Stephanie Palmer latenightquilter.com/
- Mary Abreu instagram.com/
- Sarah Maxwell of www.homesteadhearth.com/ Visit designsbysarahj.wordpress.
com/ with a Giveaway!
- Debby Brown higheredhands.blogspot.
- Jane Davidson quiltjane.com/
- Linda Thielfoldt lindathielfoldttheq
- Janet Clare janetclare.co.uk/blog/
- Baby Lock www.facebook.com/
babylocksewing and instagram. com/babylocksewing/
- Cheryl Brickey meadowmistdesigns.
- Helen Stubbings hugsnkisses.typepad.
- Kimberly Jolly of www.fatquartershop.com
visit fatquartershop.blogspot. com/ and www.instagram.com/ fatquartershop/
- Sherri McConnell www.aquiltinglife.
- Julie Karasek of www.patchedworks.com/ visit fabricjules.blogspot.com
- Ebony Love lovebugstudios.com/
- Martingale blog.
- My Birthday!!!
- Amy Friend www.duringquiettime.
- Heather Valentine thesewingloftblog.
- Melissa Corry www.happyquiltingmelissa.com/
- Amy Ellis www.amyscreativeside.
- Aurifil Erin Sampson auribuzz.wordpress.
- Christa Watson christaquilts.
- Nancy Zieman www.nancyzieman.com/
blog/ - Sharing a project
- Amanda Niederhauser www.
- Kim Niedzwiecki www.gogokim.com/
- Karen Miller karensquiltscrowscardin
- Wendy Sheppard ivoryspring.
- Brenda M. Ratliff of Pink Castle Fabrics visit www.
To keep in touch and see what's going on in my studio, sign up for my newsletter HERE.
*FTC disclaimer: A digital copy of Teach Me How to Machine Quilt was provided by the publisher for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.