Thursday, June 06, 2019

New on Annie's Creative Studio!

One of my "at-home" jobs is filming for Annie's Creative Studio.  I've filmed over two dozen classes for them and anticipate filming many more!  Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where you can learn from experts (like me!) how to quilt, knit, crochet, and more!  If you aren't a member yet, sign up for a free trial to watch the entire episode.

My newest class, Study In Blue Dresden Topper, just went live.  One of these beauties lives on my kitchen table and another on my daughter's kitchen table.  I dare you to make just one!


Class description:
Do you have a favorite fat quarter bundle you've been holding onto to use on the perfect project? This eye-catching table topper can be made with just four fat quarters and a backing fabric. It’s a quick and easy project that will be an attractive addition to any room in your home! Learn, Make, Create! with quilting expert Debby Brown as she shows each step of this confident-beginner project.

In this episode, you’ll learn how to:
·               Cut pieces with a homemade template.
·               Piece and press units.
·               Find inspiration and advice to free-motion quilt the project.


Sign in to get your pattern and make some of these lovely table toppers for each season of the year!

No comments: