Monday, June 10, 2019

Fat Quarter Experiment -- Part 8

My little fat quarter experiment is winding down.

Since I didn't plan this quilt or measure this quilt as I was designing it, I had a larger area left on the right side of the quilt that needed to be filled.  I decided to stitch a line of swirls. 

I grabbed my blue quilt marker and measured off one-inch squares.


I threaded my machine with WonderFil's Tutti Pansy thread and stitched a swirl in each box:


Is it ok that I have completely fallen in love with this little quilt? 

Next week I'll have it completed, so stay tuned.

___
Fat Quarter Experiment
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

2 comments:

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Debby, I am LOVING this little quilt. If you don't love it once done, feel free to send it my way! LOL Great job experimenting!

Pamela Arbour said...

You have really done a great job on your improv. Looking forward to seeing the finish!