Tuesday, December 03, 2019

'Tis the Season

While I love holidays and people, I'm not big on decorating or having holiday-specific things in my house.  I dipped my toe into the decorating water when I joined Hugs 'N Kisses Advent Mystery Stitchalong.

Tracing the pattern was a breeze using my Daylight Wafer light box:


The circle around the design is a cutting line, but I liked it as part of the design and decided to stitch it as part of my design on Northcott Dublin Antique Lace:



I next paired it with some wonderful Christmas fabric from Riley Blake and made a cloth napkin using my Serviette pattern:


I doubt I'll have time to make one each day, but I should finish enough of them to enjoy festive meals and maybe gift some as hostess gifts.

Are you crafting for the holidays?  Are you stitching along with Hugs 'N Kisses?

No comments: