Friday, February 14, 2014

Double Dog Dare

I live in New York and we got snow yesterday... a LOT of snow!


A quilter friend suggested that I make a snow angel.  It has been over 40 years since I have made a snow angel, but...


In case you are wondering, 18 inches of snow is difficult to "angel", especially when there is a layer of ice about half-way down the snow pile. 

I may have created this angel while wearing my PJs.  There are no pictures of it, though, so the world will never really know.

4 comments:

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Awesome! Snow forts must be next!!

Kathyl said...

It's the standing back up without ruining the angel is very tricky....when of a certain age. :-) Bravo for making it in your PJs! Love it!

Kim said...

Looks like an angel on the run, where is her skirt? No way I'm laying down in the much snow I'd be afraid I could not get back out!
Love the spirit of the idea though :0).
Happy Valentines Day and be careful out there!

Unknown said...

We got a little more than you it appears, we were just shy of 24 inches here and if I tried to get down to do that there is NO way I would be getting back up without some serious assistance!