Saturday, February 08, 2014

UFO #1

I finished my first UFO of the year:


I usually take quilt photos on the deck.  The deck is covered by 18 inches of hard-packed snow, so I had to adapt.

The quilt is Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice mystery quilt.  I have started several of her mystery quilts, but this is only the second one I have finished.  I really love this!  Thanks, Bonnie!

My husband likes it but doesn't want to keep it.  My daughter likes it but doesn't want to keep it.  I don't know who will own this quilt, but I'm sure someone will come forward to claim it eventually.

8 comments:

soscrappy said...

Lovely quilt! Congratulations on the finish!

Panto Pam said...

Woohoo on the finish! I have mine ready to load and quilt.

Pam near Nashville, TN

BarefootThunder said...

It is gorgeous!! you can send it to me :) LOL I would even quilt it myself!!

BlackBettyBlocks said...

This is so beautiful. You make me want to go for it.

BlackBettyBlocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb Johnson said...

How could they NOT want to keep it? It's beautiful!

Bonnie said...

That is a wonderful quilt. Congratulations on finishing it really SOON after starting. Perhaps you could talk to a local habit for Humanity to see if they would like it for a raffle quilt. Or hospice, or ??? You've done a great job on it. I've started two of Bonnie's mysteries and only finished NONE! You are way ahead of me.

Sally Johnson said...

Absolutely love this. So beautiful and stunning colors...