Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Happy New Year!

Last night was the last night that I was able to use my Christmas Serviettes:


I had so much fun stitching along with Hugs 'n  Kisses Advent Mystery Stitchalong for the month of December:



 
and finished enough to bring to my son's house for our Christmas celebration:


My children's families kept their napkins and will be able to use them each Christmas.

I finished the rest of the Serviettes and have put them away for next season.

Fortunately, Hugs 'n Kisses has more stitchery plans for this year because my fingers are itching to continue stitchin'!

2 comments:

Janet Myers said...

Beautiful. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and wish you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

MDTerp said...

These are beautiful, Debby! Can you show us how you did the contrasting trim around the napkin? It's exquisite!! You are so talented!