Have you been to Handi Quilter Academy yet? It's about longarm quilting and so much more!
I've been teaching there for years and years and I can't imagine that I'll ever voluntarily stop!
It's fun and food and friends and ... quilts, quilters, and quilting!
There are rooms and rooms full of sewing machines, longarm quilting machines, and computerized longarm quilting machines. There are lectures, demonstrations, and more.
I'm teaching many "New to Handi Quilter Academy" classes:
1. Spiral quilting using a walking foot
2. 20 Ways to Use the Multi Clamshell Ruler (with a great handout!)
3. Layered Quilting -- a fun free-motion quilting technique
4. Don't Just Eyeball It -- learn how to attach borders and piece backings accurately
5. My, What a Big Quilt You Have! -- how to quilt a large quilt on a stationary longarm or home sewing machine.
Head to the Handi Quilter Academy website, browse the classes, make your list, check it twice, and make plans to come to Utah in June!!!