Monday, May 11, 2009

the weekend that was

(this format was stolen from inspired by marko)

the weekend that was: Saturday morning, I taught my Longarm Quilt Club at the Quilt Basket followed by an early Mother's Day sushi lunch with the family. Home to the studio. Sunday was church (I've missed my church for the last few months!)and more time in the studio. Hubby cooked a most excellent steak dinner.

where i am at the moment: home!

on my to-do list this week: lots of quilts, lots of writing.

procrastinating about: quilts and writing!

book i’m in the midst of: I'm almost finished with Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. Really enjoyed it! This week I also made progress on my Stephanie Plum-a-thon. I'm waiting for number 8 from the library now.

next trip: Pittsburgh, to go to Quilt Market and visit with mom and dad. I'm jazzed!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love Stephanie Plum too. I often listen to her number books on cds. She has a great reader.

Have fun in Pittsburgh and come home and tell us all about it! Sounds like fun but I know it is also work! Bonnie