Friday, April 12, 2019

I Love Science!

As soon as Big Bang fabric was announced, I knew I need to own it.  And make a quilt with it.  So I did.


This is my Fenced In Cutie Pattern featuring Big Bang Fabrics by Northcott.

The fabrics are SO ADORABLE!  These are some of my favorites





I have kits for my Fenced In quilt on my website.

Some people commented loving the photo and my yard.  From a desire to keep it real, here's my outdoor photo setting.



I carefully aim my camera to avoid showing everyone the less pretty part of my life, but everyone has garbage cans, right?  And many of us also have LP gas tanks at our houses.

I took a boring photo of the quilt for planning purposes, because when I get home from MQX, I plan to film my next "How Do I Quilt This?" machine quilting class using this quilt!


I have some wildly fun and crazily easy free-motion quilting plans for this quilt.  I can't wait to show them to you!

Stay tuned for more upcoming quilting fun.

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Well, I have the pattern, so all I need is the fabric and your quilting video!