Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Piece-Full Days

I love to teach for Annie's Creative Studio and teaching how to make the Piece-Full Days quilt made my little heart go "pitter-pat."


If you have lots of scraps and leftover fabric strips, this is the perfect quilt project for you! The more variety in your fabrics, the better your quilt will look. In this Learn, Make, Create! episode, expert quilter Debby Brown demonstrates how to clean out your scrap basket and create this treasure at the same time.

In this episode, you'll learn how to:
  • Choose a controlled or a super scrappy palette.
  • Sew accurate 1/4" seams.
  • Piece tricky triangles.
Since this was a piece-full quilt, I decided to pull out my "peaceful" fabric scraps. 


How did I do?

I just mailed off this quilt with four of its friends to gift a family with a quilt for each of them.  Just because I can.  Isn't that the best feeling?

Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where you can learn from experts (like me!) how to quilt, knit, crochet, and more!  If you aren't a member yet, sign up for a free trial to watch the entire episode.

1 comment:

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.