Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Thoroughly Quilty Weekend

This afternoon, I was tickled that I was able to attend the Hudson Valley Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  I am a member of the guild, but rarely get to attend since I travel a great deal of the year to teach at quilt shows and quilt shops.

Today, one of our members showed us how to make zippered pouches.


Members helped other members:


A gorgeous pouch and a happy quilter!


Quilters brought their projects and made progress on them.  I counted at least three bindings at our meeting.


We had show and tell, as well.  Isn't this a lovely quilt?


I looked at my calendar after today's meeting.  I will not be able to attend another meeting for several months to come, but I'm so glad I spent this afternoon with quilts and quilters.  Does it get any better than this?

No comments: