Wednesday, April 09, 2014

PROOF

The weather forecast for Melbourne this week was "showers."  It was an inaccurate forecast, because a single shower started on Tuesday when I landed and I don't believe it has finished with us yet.

Yesterday morning, I woke up and fixed my hair and put on makeup and walked over to the Exhibition Hall.  Once I arrived, I was sopping wet with streaking makeup.

Today's plan was similar, but with a twist.  I woke up and fixed my hair and put on my makeup.  I will soon walk to the Exhibition Hall where I will arrive sopping wet with streaking makeup.  The difference is, today I took a picture proving that I actually made an attempt at my appearance.  See:


So no matter how awful I look at work this week, where I will be photographed at regular intervals, I have proof that I at least made an attempt.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Think about buying a brolly?

You are looking amazing for all the international traveling you have done recently!

Good luck in the classroom this week

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Are you kidding? You look terrific! Even more so for someone who has been living on a plane! Impressed!!