Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 108

I drove home from Rochester and left for Quilt Week in Des Moines with only 34 hours at home to unpack, do laundry, get a flu shot, repack, and catch a flight.

When I have to wake up at 3am, it is sometimes easier to just stay awake.  I chose that last night.  I dozed a few minutes on my flights, but have basically been awake for 38 hours right now.

It's always fun being in a new city and trying to find your way to the quilt show.  This is my beacon:



Once I found the quilt show, I spent today setting up my classroom and preparing to have a fun week with my students.

I am checked into my hotel room, wondering what to have for dinner.  I looked on my night table and saw this:


DINNER!

My feet are up and I might sew a few stitches on this cute quilt:


Who do I think I am kidding?

Good night!  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hope you got a good nights rest.....you'll need for all those hours of teaching!

Have a good week