Friday, November 07, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 125

I checked out of Casa De Mom today and moved to a different type of hotel.

I was pleased when I opened the door:


I was confused when I saw the chair:


I had the same chair in a Holiday Inn Express in New Hampshire.  A quick internet search un-confused me.  My hotel is owned by the same company as owns Holiday Inn Express.  Phew!  I felt unsettled until I knew.  It's so hard to keep my nights, cities, and hotels straight!

I was comfy once I built my nest:


Quilt from home.  Pillow from home.  Quilt to bind.  Netflix on laptop.  Diet Dr. Pepper on the nightstand.

It's gonna be a great night!

2 comments:

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

I use to travel A LOT for business and never occurred to me to bring stuff from home. I love how you make all these hotel rooms almost like home!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Oh my, that looks JUST like home! Great job! :))