Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 134

I just taught my last class of 2014.  Sniff, sniff.

I'm sad for the classes to be over but am really looking forward to 52 days without having to travel for work reasons.  FIFTY-TWO DAYS!  My poor husband won't know how to handle another person in the house!

This morning, I taught Exploding Out of the Block.  I made a sample using different weights and colors of threads making a sample of designs based on the center fabric square:


This is such a fun class!

And these students from Bits 'N Pieces are fun, too.  They had a little "fun" today at the expense of their Steeler fan teacher (me):


Celeste wasn't the only one wearing Patriots gear.

I got my own in, by quilting gold thread on black fabric.  GO STEELERS!  

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh why why why did I wait until I moved away to become interested in FMQ???
WHY!

Happy 52 days off :0) and Happy Sewing