Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Globetrotting, Block 7: Sydney (the block)

Odd that I just returned home from a trip to Australia and I was ready to make the Sydney block in Pat Sloan's Globetrotting block of the month from 2014.  I have never actually visited Sydney, but I've transferred through their airport many, many times.

I like this block!  It pieced quickly and has a great inner shape to it:


This block is a tad darker than my other blocks but I think it will give some depth and balance to the quilt.

I can't wait to make the pink version!
____

Globetrotting Block 1 Washington DC (in review)
Globetrotting Block 2 Venice (in review)
Globetrotting Block 3 Chicago (in review)
Globetrotting Block 4 San Juan (in review)
Globetrotting Block 5 London (in review)
Globetrotting Block 6 St. Louis (in review)

No comments: