Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Vintage Cutie

I'm tickled to introduce my newest Cutie Pattern, Vintage.


Pantone named Marsala as 2015 Color of the Year, and we chose Marsala as the background for this latest Cutie Quilt.  We used Timeless Treasures Studio C fabrics and I love the finished quilt, especially since it is queen-sized at 90x90 and I can use it on my bed!
  
If you don't know what a Cutie is:  it is a fat eighth cut of fabric.  The Quilt Basket packages 16 fat eighths together in Cutie Packs and any Cutie Pattern will work with any Cutie Pack of fabric.  I am so excited to be a part of this project!  I love that I can buy a $20 pack of pretty! new! fabrics and make a quilt out of them  I have so much fabric that it is often difficult to justify buying a more expensive kit.

If you like this quilt pattern, it is only one of the patterns I have designed for the Cutie Pattern line.

Check out Squared Away:


Going My Way:


Stepping Stones:


Jack's Star:


and Boxed In:


If you like the quilting in my samples, I teach some of those designs in my Craftsy Class.


Happy Quilting!

No comments: