Monday, January 16, 2012

Design Wall Monday

I love winter! OK, I do hate being cold and I do miss the sun, but in the winter I don't travel much to teach quilting and have time to stay home and sew!

The proof is on my design wall:


The blocks on the left are from a Block-of-the-Month at the Quilt Basket.

The block on the right is a variation of Sugar Pop N Change from Moda Bake Shop. The variation is because I read the directions wrong.

Head on over to Judy's blog to see how everyone else is doing.

2 comments:

bingo~bonnie said...

If I hadn't read that these blocks were for 2 different projects, I'd think you were working on making the outside border at the same time while sewing together blocks :) as the colors all work nicely together.

Thanks for the peak at your design wall.

Love from Indiana! -bonnie

benazer said...


Awesome recipes I try at home today love it

Benazer's kitchen