What's a girl to do?
Wanting to squeeze as much as possible into my first snow day of the season (I was out of town for our big snowstorm last October), I:
- made French toast from my home-made wheat bread (no photos, but yum!)
- cleaned out the refrigerator and freezers
- made five dinners for the freezer for hubby to eat while I'm teaching out of town
- made Pho Bo (a Vietnamese soup) and veggies for lunch
- finished a present (photo will be on the blog after the gift is given)
- finished listening to Crossed by Ally Condie (meh)
- played with my sweet Sweet Sixteen
A simple overall leaf pattern will finish this quilt nicely:
I'm not a huge fan of winter, but I do love a snow day!