Friday, January 20, 2012

Orange You Glad?

Last fall I taught a tablerunner pattern online for Patchwork Posse. I chose bright and fun colors:


It was so much fun teaching for them. They have some other wonderful classes online that you should definitely check out.

As always, I had extra fabric from the tablerunner. I actually had a lot of extra fabric, so I decided to make matching cloth napkins:


After I was done with the cloth napkins, I still had some fabric left, so I decided to make some Potato Chip Bags and Wonder Wallets:


These have been gifted to some lovely young ladies. I hope they love them!

_________________

Weird fact about me: I love dishes. I constantly struggle to not buy dishes. I lost my battle when I saw these:


C'mon. You couldn't have resisted them either.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool - do you have a pattern/instructions for the napkins?

Debby Brown said...

I do and I was thinking of putting a tutorial online. Any interest in that?

Diane said...

you had to get the dishes-they go perfectly with your new table linens!!

Sharon said...

Oh, yum! Love the fabric, the table runner, napkins, potato chip bag & the dishes. I would be interested in an online tutorial also.