Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Baltimore, Boston, and Birmingham -- OH MY!

I am working from home this week, unpacking from Quilt Canada and repacking for my next teaching trips.

Me and my Quilt-Mobile:



On Friday, June 20- Saturday, June 21, I will be teaching near Baltimore.  Spring Water Designs is in Columbia, Maryland and I'm so excited to check out their new shop!

On Saturday, June 28- Sunday, June 29, I will be teaching near Boston.  Bits 'N Pieces is in Pelham, New Hampshire.  I teach at this shop several times a year and have been warned that they have new Hello Kitty fabric in stock -- just for me!

On Monday, July 7 - Friday July 11, I will be teaching in Birmingham, England at The Cotton Patch.  I have been work for weeks and weeks and weeks, getting my travel documents in order (State Department, fingerprinting, mailing stuff to the UK consulate, etc.) and I'm ready to go!

Will I see you soon?

No comments: