Monday, June 23, 2014

Dear John

Dear Monday,

I've never had much trouble with you before and, since I work every weekend, always looked forward to you each week.  What happened today?

First,  My P-Touch Labeler ran out of tape and there were no spare ones in the box:


This is a huge problem for me.  I label all of my travel folders, my class folders, my handout folders, and my class sample boxes.  How will I survive until the new labels arrive on Wednesday?

I decided that the only way I'd make it until Wednesday was to go to Panera to buy the most awesomest bread in the world:  Tomato Basil Bread.

This is what happened when I walked into the store:

Me:  Hi!  Can I have your best loaf of Tomato Basil Bread, thick-cut, please?
Her:  I'm sorry Ma'am, but we're out.
Me:  Out?  How can you be out?  Do you not know that Tomato Basil Bread is like the very air I breathe?

(or something like that).

So, Monday, I'm done with you and never want to see you again.

Love,
Debby

-------------

Dear Readers,

Today wasn't a total loss.  I quilted some:


and I found some Blood Orange Talenti Sorbetto in the freezer:


I might survive until Tuesday, after all.

The Talenti, on the other hand, won't.



No comments: