Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 55

Tonight I rest my head in Columbia, Maryland!  I don't want to say that the hotel room is small, but I couldn't stand back far enough to get a photo of the room that had the entire bed in the frame!


I stopped near Philadelphia for lunch and had a Ginacotti.  It was the size of my head.


I have never heard of a Ginacotti before, but it is similar to a calzone.  The dough is different and possibly fried.  What's not to love?


I was only able to eat about a quarter of this.  Did I mention it was the size of my head?

I continued my drive south and saw some lovely sky this evening.  I am normally a white-knuckle bridge driver, but the sky tonight was so pretty that it took my mind off my intense fear of heights.

I took about 15 photos and this is the only one that didn't have part of my finger or thumb in the shot.


Taking photos without looking with only one hand while driving and suffering from height-induced anxiety is a skill I haven't yet mastered.

Today was a good day, and tomorrow will be as well.  Tomorrow there will be QUILTERS!!!!!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Awesome!!!! And your "food breaks" along the way are pretty intense!!! LOL!!!!!