Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Simple Life

I was on vacation last weekend and am having a wee bit of trouble with re-entry into my real life.  I'm catching up on paperwork, but a little incentive was needed.

BAM!  Stephanie's Simple Life block tutorial showed up in my email!  I'm spending today humming a song from The Music Man and working a little and quilting a little and working a little...


I prepare a lot of quilt kits for my machine quilting classes and have stacks of odds and ends of leftover black fabric.  I'm using up that black fabric plus scraps from my 1 1/2" scrap bin to make a throw quilt.  I love "everything but the kitchen sink" scrappy quilts set with black.  I have quite a collection of them already and can't wait to add this one.  I'm having an absolute blast and getting things done, too!

Be sure to enter the giveaway at Stephanie's blog, while you are there!

Speaking of work, have you ordered Stephanie's Quilter's Planner yet?  I am deep into 2017 planning and simply can't wait for my new planner to arrive!  

No comments: