Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cutie Quilt: Irresistible

This Irresistible Cute Quilt is on the way to its forever home:


 I washed it so it would have that crinkled look.  The bride's mother and I decided on a neutral throw-sized quilt so that it could be used in many places in the bride's home for years to come.

This one was fun to quilt.  I used my walking foot on my home machine and quilted chevrons:


FabuLux Giggle was the perfect thread for this quilt!


I have fallen in love with walking-foot quilting.  Have you tried it?  Would you like to see more?  Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is my kind of quilt! So pretty. Please do tell us more about the walking foot quilting you are doing, maybe compare the walking feet capabilities of the HQ and Juki machines. Thanks!

Crystal_235 said...

Love it.

Jacqueline said...

Yes I would enjoy learning more about walking foot quilting

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

I often use my walking foot when I quilt on my Bernina 830. Very useful!