Saturday, December 02, 2017

Tomorrow's Treasures in Ocala, FL day THREE

I spent another excellent day at Tomorrow's Treasures in Ocala, FL.

The Handi Quilter Amara was behaving beautifully as Susan was quilting carrots:


For some unknown reason (cough* Bits N Pieces students *cough), I teach about carrots A LOT!

A student gave me a Dove chocolate after class and this was the message inside:


Who wants one of these "permission slips" while in a quilt shop?

One of my students challenged me to quilt her shirt today:


Challenge -- accepted!  Stay tuned to see what I can do with this.

A little behind the scenes look into my wild Friday night.  I was in bed with these before 8pm watching Netflix:


My students wore me out yesterday!

Today is my last day of teaching.  This has been a wonderful trip and I hope I get to come here again some time soon!

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Oh, I'm sorry about your Friday night. Did the Ben and Jerry's help?