Saturday, December 16, 2017

Home Machine Quilting

I'm on my way to the Quilt Basket in Pawling, NY to teach Home Machine Quilting.

Today we are using the walking foot to stitch chevrons on my Irresistible Cutie Quilt using my Giggle FabuLux thread:


Here's a triple chevron using my Hush FabuLux thread:


This quilt isn't finished yet.  I was working on her last night:


when I noticed that there was a cough*pleat*cough on the back of the quilt at one edge of the quilt.  I put it there on purpose, just so I could show my students how to take it out and fix it.  There's nothing I won't do for my students.  Oh how I sacrifice for them.

Many thanks to my husband for packing my quilts, my beloved HQ Stitch710 (Hedwig!), and all of my other supplies into the car for me.  I'm nursing a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad knee and there was a flight of stairs between this pile of quilting loveliness and my car last night:


I hope your day is as full of quilting fun and quilting friends as mine is!

2 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I love the triple lines. I'm putting that one in my notebook! :)
Quilted in pleats on purpose. You are so thoughtful doing that for your students!!!

Kerry said...

A nice pattern indeed.
You are so kind to your students. LOL!