Saturday, December 09, 2017

Ho-Ho-So-So

I'm working on another Christmas postcard.  It's not ready for a tutorial yet, but I wanted your opinion.  Is this close?  Should I keep working on this until it's just right?  Or should I scrap it?


I need to line the buckle so the belt doesn't show through and I want to shrink the belt and buckle to show more of Santa's suit.

Today's outgoing mail makes me smile:


I hope these spread those smiles around.

This blog post is part of the 31 Day Blog Challenge from Muppin.Com.


Read what others are writing HERE.

5 comments:

Janet Myers said...

I would not scrap anything. Anyone should be happy to get one of your creations. Belt and buckle a little smaller should do the trick just fine to make the suit stand out more.

Crystal_235 said...

I think the belt and buckle should be shrunk a little. Can't wait for a tutorial.

Pamela Arbour said...

You just keep setting the bar higher each day! If you make the buckle smaller, that would just mean that you aren't as close to Santa! A big buckle means you are right next to him!

Janet J said...

I agree with Pamela, maybe just use 2 layers of the yellow buckle for less show through.

Kerry said...

LOL! I love it. I think it's perfectly fine as it is - you know instantly who it's supposed to be and that's good enough in my book.