Monday, December 04, 2017

On Ringo Lake -- part 2

I'm late for Sunday's link-up for On Ringo Lake, but I have a great excuse!  I just got home from my last teaching trip of the year at Tomorrow's Treasures in Ocala, FL.

As soon as I got home, I made a single flying geese block.  Only 199 more to go!


Check out everyone else's progress HERE.

I hoped to make more blocks tonight, but I will admit to being plum tuckered out.  The quilters occasionally wear me out, but the travel is actually the hard part.  If you don't believe me, believe my suitcase:


I wore this wheel down to the point where I had to drag it to my car today.  I'll look into replacing that wheel... after I get caught up on my sleep!

I'm home for 33 days and will rest a bit, but stay tuned for some fun quilting news.  I hope to reveal some of my top-secret projects soon!

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Your flying geese look great! I'm still cutting...slow going for me this year!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

One step at a time! I suggest you take out the total remaining however, Bonnie asks that we don't share the unit counts.

Kerry said...

I'm just finishing quilting my En Provence! No other things being done until that's finished! I think I've bitten off more than I could chew with the "custom" quilting and now I wish I'd done a continuous pattern! LOL! So far I've just sorted out my choice of fabrics to use from the stash - different to Bonnie's though. I think I'll keep it a smaller size this time - then I'll be able to finish it long before Christmas next year!