Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Snowflake Postcard Tutorial

In an effort to clean up my cutting table, I've been stitching with my scraps.

I just made some Snowflake Postcards:


Materials:

5" x 6" Blue background -- scraps pieced together
White snowflake strips -- 1/2" x 4 1/2" scrap strips
5" x 6" Peltex stabilizer
5" x 6" white fabric for backing
DecoBob for bobbin thread
FabuLux Blue Heaven for satin stitch
Envelope for mailing

Watch the video:



How many postcards will it take to clear off this cutting table?


Millions, I suppose.

3 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

Love the postcard. I still haven't made any, but I want to.

Pamela Arbour said...

That looks like a lot of potential postcards sitting on your table!

Kerry said...

Lol!

I'm looking at your thread racks with envy! :D

I do enjoy the postcards that you make. Not something I've seen done much over here, but it's nice to see and the good wishes that go along with them.