Monday, December 20, 2010

Design Wall Monday

My design was has changed drastically. Maybe that means I'm making progress?



The top block is from Ping by Pinwheels. After I finish squaring each block, there's still a pieced border and more applique to go.

The large quilt is Meadow Breeze by Pat Sloan. I'm running way behind on this one, but I adore it! Hopefully it will hang above my kitchen table some day, after hundreds of little pieces of applique are done, of course.

So, maybe I'm not making progress, but I do have an awareness of how much I still need to do!

Head on over to Judy's blog to see what everyone else is doing.

6 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Looks like you are making progress and it will be a fabulous quilt!

Diane said...

really like the colors.

Susan Torrens said...

Love your colour choices for Meadow Breezes. I just completed my top in very different colours. It is fun to see how different the same pattern can look!

Gari in AL said...

Meadow Breeze is beautiful. If you do as well with all your "little applique pieces" you will have done yourself proud.

Happy Quilter said...

This is a beautiful quilt; I love it.

Happy Quilter said...

This is a beautiful quilt; I love it.