Tuesday, February 04, 2020

New Online Class: Color Blocks Baby Quilt

When I'm not traveling to teach machine quilting, I film quilt classes for Annie's Creative Studio at home!

I was so excited to make the Color Blocks Baby Quilt:



I'm sending this quilt to my cousin's new baby.  I know they'll just love it!



Here's the intro to the class:


I love that the pattern is included with the class!

Class description:

"Choose coordinating vintage-style prints to make a baby block quilt perfect for a boy or a girl!

In this Learn, Make, Create! video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, quilting expert Debby Brown demonstrates how to make the classic half-square triangle and assemble a basic 16-patch block.

In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
·               Make half-square triangles.
·               Assemble the center Color Blocks.
·               Add the borders.
·               Mark off and machine-quilt spiral flower motif to complete Color Blocks Baby Quilt.


Annie's Creative Studio is a subscription-based platform where you can learn from experts (like me!) how to quilt, knit, crochet, and more!  If you aren't a member yet, sign up for a free trial to watch the entire episode.

1 comment:

Josephy said...

I like your blog post. Keep on writing this type of great stuff. I'll make sure to follow up on your blog in the future. I realize it is only now writing a blog is extremely helpful for me as well as for my work. I would like to say thanks to much to you. fundz review