Saturday, January 11, 2020

28 Days to Better Free-Motion Quilting!

Today is an exciting day!  I get to announce a fun new online series of machine quilting videos on Bluprint.com.

28 Days to Better Free-Motion Quilting


"Welcome to a four-week special event hosted by Angela Walters, featuring instruction from Bluprint’s top quilters. From simple scribbles to full-on feathers, gain the skills you need to free-motion quilt like a pro in just a few minutes a day. Your program includes lessons, templates, worksheets and more. Enroll on your own schedule, then see how fast your FMQ improves!"

Since some of the lessons are taught by me, I'm blushing just a little.  The program is designed so that you can gain confidence and become a better free-motion quilting by practicing one new skill a day at your own pace.



Sign up at Bluprint to join today!


1 comment:

Kerry said...

Funny how I recognise most of the hands in the video clip! :D
Still waiting for my longarm - but first the rebuild . . . still waiting for planning permission . . . meanwhile in addition to chickens, we now have ducks and a large vegetable area to keep me amused. Sewing is a little cramped, but still piecing ready to quilt! I'm going to attempt to free motion quilt on a treadle as soon as I've finished tidying things up!