Friday, July 06, 2012

At last...

Are you ready for some new quilting videos? I am!

My last videos were filmed about a year ago.

I recently made a quilt for my cousin's new baby, Brooklyn.  It is a variation on my Facing Forty pattern (not yet published).  The quilt is layered, basted, and ready to quilt:


I will be quilting this on my sweet Sweet Sixteen:


The camera is ready:


Lights, Camera, ACTION!

Follow me or add me to your blog reader to be notified when the video posts are up.  I will be adding the videos throughout July and maybe into August.  I will be travelling extensively
  • Virginia
  • Saint Petersburg, Russia
  • Moscow, Russia
  • Hershey, PA quilt show
  • Rochester, NY
  • Philadelphia, PA
  • home
  • New Hampshire quilt show
  • Warwick, NY
  • Pelham, NH
  • Salt Lake City, UT

and will post as my hotel internet allows. 

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm tired already!
Have a wonderful time traveling and
Happy Sewing

PKM said...

Whe are you going to be in Rochester?