Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Safari in Williamsburg

I just spent a few days in Williamsburg, VA or as I affectionately call it, The Surface of the Sun:


We enjoyed our safari immensely.

The Frog-Pole:


This duck that came a-knockin' at my door in the morning:


Someone must have told him that I had bread.

Maybe the duck wanted to eat the Frog-pole?


At night, we were introduced to the Virginia State Bird -- the barking tree frog.  How can something this small be so incredibly loud?


The first duck told his friends about me:


Oh, there was a bit of history in Williamsburg, VA, too:


I would love to go to Williamsburg again, but probably not in July.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just be grateful you didn't have to wear as much clothing as the guy on the horse! I hear August is even hotter!

Happy Sewing and safe travels