Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Hit List

I have made progress on my Hit List:

Celtic Solstice by Bonnie Hunter -- DONE!



1.  My mini Dresden Plate quilt from Pinwheels:


I still need to layer and quilt this. 

2.  I have a leaders-and-enders project in the works:

I am turning these:


into these:


and eventually into this:


Slowly.

3.  I like to keep hand sewing ready for my travels.  I pulled out an old applique project:


This is packed and ready to go.

4.  I already showed you another hand sewing project that is in the works:


5.  I started a new project this year, Pat Sloan's Globetrotting block of the month.  

I finished the first two blocks:



6.  I liked the Globetrotting quilt so much that I started it in a second colorway:



7.  I pulled out an old block of the month quilt.  Did I mention that it was OLD?


It's time to finish this quilt and let someone love it.


2 comments:

Terry said...

At least I'm not the only one with a dozen plus things started! I'm working my hit list too. I already finished two tops in January and a wall hanging from start to finish!

Debby Brown said...

Go Terry!