Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quilt Pic of the Day

The quilt owner gave me permission to post pictures of her quilt:


The fabric is Moda's Chocolat from forever ago.

I have quilted between 4,000 and 5,000 quilts.  I've enjoyed working on most of them, but this one was something special to me.  I can't explain why, but I was a little sad to finish this quilt.  I enjoyed every minute I spent quilting this quilt.  I petted it and cooed "You are a pretty girl, oh yes you are!"

I have the kit for this quilt, still prettily packaged, but now have to get it out and make it so I can quilt it again!!!

Aren't you glad I finally finished that huge quilting project and can post something other than "I listened to this book while quilting" posts?

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Love the color/fabrics but really love your quilting.