Friday, January 10, 2014

Hotel Room Tour of 2014, night #3

I am still in Salt Lake City and still in the hotel room with the super-comfy bed.  Before I dive into that super-comfy bed, I wanted to show you another stellar aspect of this hotel.

I am a very boring person.  After work, I like to watch movies on my laptop and handsew. This hotel room makes it very easy.  I have a comfy desk chair, a large table/desk, adequate light, and can you count how many outlets are available?


I count eight, and there are six more outlets within reach of my laptop cord.

Outlets make me happy.

I am sad to leave Handi Quilter, my friends, and this great hotel, but I will hopefully sleep in my own bed tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Gail said...

You're so right, Deb. That is a great hotel. I do believe I've stayed in that same room when I was visiting HQ last July. At the very least, it was a room just like yours. I, too, love that hotel. Have a safe trip home.

Kim said...

Simple pleasures are the best and having a comfortable space is heavenly.

Looks like you made the most of it too :0)

Safe travels and Happy Sewing