Monday, October 27, 2014

Bi-Lingual

Did you know that I speak more than one language?  No?

Well, I'm fluent in Australian.  I can understand every word of this commercial:



Can you?

If you would like to learn to speak Australian, and maybe learn some quilting, too, you should consider coming to the Australasian Quilt Convention.

It is my honor to teach there for the third time in three years.  This is an outstanding show with outstanding quilts, outstanding quilters, and, truth be told, outstanding food.


Class sign-ups begin this week.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Vireya said...

I've just booked in to your Thursday and Friday classes! I hope you will bring some ribbon candy with you for that class, as most Australians probably don't know what it is. I've only seen a picture of it on someone's blog, never in real life.