Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 113

My hotel room tonight is at Casa De Mom.  Things are the same here as they were over 25 years ago when I left home.  I, however, am different.

I am much for electrically minded now:


When I lived here, I didn't have to figure out how to charge my laptop and my cell phone and my kindle and....  You get the idea.

I brought along some hand-sewing projects to sit and visit family and stitch:


That's when I realized that my eyesight was much better all of those years ago.  Immediately after I took this photo, I put my hand applique away and pulled out some knitting.  I can knit without looking, so my poor old eyes can handle it.

Lest you think that applique and knitting were my only two choices tonight, I don't think that 9 different hand sewing projects is too much for a 3-day visit, do you?

Overpacked?  Who?  Me?

1 comment:

Always In Stitches said...

Are you sure you brought enough to do? 😀