Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 119

I was awake bright and early, fighting Houston's impressive rush hour traffic to go and teach my first day of classes at International Quilt Festival.


A I unpacked supplies for the class, I realized that I might just have a problem:


Admitting there's a problem is a first step, right?  I, Debby Brown, am a Talenti addict.

I enjoyed my students ever so much!


Their smiles and excitement are the reason that I do this job.


I had students from the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand today.  A truly international day!

I think I must might do this again tomorrow!  (Dear students, I promise I will show up for tomorrow's classes).

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

This looks like sew much fun! Wish I could be there. Great classroom setup.
I love that you are using your jars. I now have a nice collection of those jars and I blame you for that. :) Had to try it, liked it, can't stop now.