Sunday, January 29, 2017

Living With Quilts: Squared Away

Quilting is my job.  Quilting is my hobby.  Quilting is my lifestyle.

Quilting is also my decorating choice.

This quilt is currently in my center hall.  It is one of my favorite quilts.  Ever.


The pattern is Squared Away, one of my Cutie Quilt Patterns.

I love this quilt because it's quilted with ribbon candy, whole-y ribbon candy, and nothing but ribbon candy.  Ribbon candy is the most perfect machine quilting design in the whole wide world, but that's just this quilter's opinion.  I teach ribbon candy in one of my Craftsy classes.  Link for 50% off retail price of class.

The other reason I love this quilt so much is because it is made with a really old line of Fig Tree & Co. Fabrics.  Who doesn't love Fig Tree fabrics?

I have a few quilts that fit in this space and I rotate them.  When I get tired of this one, I'll change it and show you another quilt that I live with every day.

1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Debby, that would go beautifully in my entryway!