Saturday, January 21, 2017

Weekly Progress

I was home this week and sewed my fingers to the bone yet again.

I worked more on my Inez's Walk Around the Block block of the month quilt:

Block 5:


Block 6:


Block 7:


I've been enjoying my Splendid Sampler blocks.

Lots of Love:


Happy Happy:


Simple Simon:


I am also current on my 182 Day Solstice Quilt.

Gramma Anna:


I broke down and started a new quilt because.... well.... because of the Steelers:


I don't plan to leave this quilt unfinished for long.  I plan to hand-bind it during the game on Sunday!

What have you been working on this week?

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm working on a quilt for the battered women's shelter. You've had a very productive year so far. Hang in there with the machine binding. Each one you do will look better than the last.