Sunday, January 08, 2017

Quilt Retreat Productivity Tools

I'm on a quilt retreat this weekend at Sturbridge Quilting and Sewing Center and I'm having a BLAST!

I brought a huge bag filled with UFOs and a few new projects just in case I finish all of the UFOs:


I wanted to finish a bunch of projects that I started as long ago as 2005.  They were weighing heavy on my mind.  I'm desperate to lighten the load in my sewing room so I can feel nothing but peace in there.  I'm using my Quilter's Planner to help me keep on track with each project.  As I pull out each new (old) project, I add it to my project list so that I will be sure to quilt and bind them and get them off my mind and into their forever homes.


My Handi Quilter 210 is working hard this weekend and helping me finish all of my projects;


I'm excited to have such a trusty sidekick to accompany me on all of my quilting adventures!

1 comment:

sunny said...

Glad to hear you're having fun and being productive. I didn't realize that Handi Quilter had a regular sewing machine... Of course, I have my Sweet 16.