Saturday, January 14, 2017

Weekly Progress

Because of last week's quilt retreat at Sturbridge Quilting and Sewing Center, I made a lot of progress on my quilting projects this week.

My Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, Allietare, is pieced and ready to quilt:


I finished piecing this quilt kit, purchased over a decade ago for reasons unknown:


I pulled out some already made orchestra fabric blocks for Yellow Brick Road and pieced them into a top:


I pieced a sample for an as-yet unreleased quilt pattern.  Here's a sneak peek:


OK, I actually pieced two samples for two as-yet unreleased quilt patterns.  Another sneak peek:



I finally finished a Christmas gift that I can't show you since the recipient might see it here, but I'll tease you a bit:


I continued working on my BOMs.

Pat Sloan's Globetrotting Washington DC block in a second colorway:


I filmed a series of videos on how to quilt this block.  Watch them HERE.

I continued working on my Inez's Walk Around the Block.

Block 2:


Block 3:


Block 4:


I continued to work on Pat Sloan's 182 Day Solstice Challenge.  This week's block is Cobble Stones:


I'm re-booting my Splendid Sampler quilt.

Hearts Aflutter:


I filmed a video about how to quilt this block.  Watch the video HERE.

Wings:


I'll be at the Quilt Basket today, teaching machine quilting.  I hope you have fun quilting plans today, too!

No comments: