Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Mystery Quilts: En Provence and Allietare

I'm chugging along on my Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, En Provence.  I just finished clue 2:


I counted my unfinished Bonnie Hunter mystery quilts and found eight of them.  Eight.  EIGHT!!!  In a valiant effort to actually finish these quilts, I'm working on an old mystery quilt in between the steps of the current mystery.

Today I pulled out Allietare:


I'm so grateful that Bonnie offers these mysteries for free, and even more grateful that she offers them for sale once the mystery is revealed for people like me who neglect to download all of the steps in a timely fashion.  Thanks, Bonnie!!!

In case you think I've never finished one Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, you are correct:  I've finished two!

Celtic Solstice, given to a dear quilter friend


and

Easy Street, given to a different dear quilter friend:


Soon, I hope to add Lazy Sunday to the list of finishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your quilts are all stunning! Thank you for providing links for each.