Friday, March 21, 2014

Lancaster Loot and a PARTY!

I love going to quilt shows, but I honestly have little time to shop there.  I tend to come home from the show with items purchased from whichever booth was across the aisle from me.

At this show the AQS booth was directly across the aisle from me, so I brought home an AQS iron, gently used in the classroom:


I have used it a bit this week and am loving it!  It was an impulse purchase, but one I don't regret.

Now, for the party -- This is my 1,000th post.  How should I celebrate?

8 comments:

Mary said...

However you celebrate, I hope it's something you really enjoy doing!

Unknown said...

Eat some chocolate.

Kim said...

CHOCOLATE CAKE!
And of course a year of free quilting on as many quilts as I can make :0)

Okay, I'm having a big dream.

Happy Sewing and congrats on all those blog entries

Eileen said...

Whatever it is, it has to contain chocolate.
I saw those irons, but haven't heard how well they work.

Rina Mason said...

Congratulations! Looks like you already celebrated a little with your new iron but I think you also need a really nice dinner followed by a dessert that involves chocolate and then a full day to do just what you want.

Leeanne said...

Happy bloggy birthday!!!
Chocolate sounds like a good way to celebrate!

Doreen said...

Chocolate....definitely!! LOL!!!! Huge congrats to you!!!!!!

Always In Stitches said...

What's a celebration without chocolate?