Sunday, March 16, 2014

Oh my aching...

... throat?

I just returned from AQS Quilt Week in Lancaster, PA.  It was WONDERFUL!

I woke up this morning with a bit of a problem, though.  When I tried to greet my husband with a "Good morning," what he heard instead was, "Squeak!"  I trashed my throat at the show.  Talking all day in a noisy, dry convention center is a recipe for disaster.

This lactose-intolerant gal is trying to figure out just how many LactAid tablets to take in order to bathe her battered and bruised throat in this:


If you can't imagine my squeaking voice attempting a "Good morning," try to imagine my squeaking voice trying to sing hymns at church this morning!!!  I closed my mouth and sang with my heart instead.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just rest and sew, hope you have a nice few days at home.

Happy Sewing